Making Sabine: Season 1 Cosplay: The Belt and Blasters



AnneTheStarWarsFan as Sabine Wren (Season 1) at NEO Comic Con 2018

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've written an article on here. During my break away from this blog, I moved to Florida. Because of that, I have many more new article ideas that I am hoping to post soon. Here is the next part of my Making Sabine series. I will be showing you how I made Sabine's Belt and Blasters.

The Belt:





Unfortunately, I did not take many pictures to show the process on how it was made, but I will try to describe it to you the best I can. 

The first thing I did was pick up one or two brown leather strips from Joann Fabrics as the base of the belt. It was actually too long for me, so I cut it to size, and used the rest of the fabric as the connectors for the belt to attach to the holsters. 

We made the holsters by taking two plastic pencil cases that slide in and out from a box, removed the part that slides out, added a bottom to it, and covered the box part in leather fabric similar to the color of the belt. 

For the belt buckle, we got a military style belt from Amazon and took off the buckle. 

To attach all of the pieces together, my dad used rivets to fasten it all together. 


Belt Rivets and Tape

To complete the belt, I added little strips of thin silver duct tape, and 3D-printed and painted a comlink to finish it off.



The Blasters:





We 3D-printed Sabine's Westar-35 blasters, and painted them using gold, blue, black, light gray spray paint, and added details with black and silver sharpie markers. 







If you have any questions, feel free to DM me on Instagram!


To go to my Instagram page, click HERE!

To go to my Twitter page, click HERE!






Comments

Popular Posts